The admission process at School of Aeronautics, goes beyond looking for academically accomplished student. For each new session, we aspire to bring passionate and intellectual students with diverse backgrounds, looking at their accomplishments both in and outside the classroom,. The application form is designed to let you showcase yourself as to what is special about you.
Application Process at School of Aeronautics has four main levels:
- Submission - The first step is to submit the Application form with all the necessary details. All applicants can submit a hard copy of the application form or fill in the online application form available on the website. To submit the application on paper, you will have to either get the application form, from the College office or download and print a PDF version from the college website.
- Evaluation - The application form is then evaluated by the admission committee and students are asked to come for an interview at the college campus.
- Interview - The interview process would help us to know more about the students' personality, interests and achievements.
- Selection - The successful students will be intimated about their admission at the School of Aeronautics. They will also be sent a pre-induction kit.
- Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form which is attached with this prospectus / downloaded copy of form..
- Application form properly filled should be sent along with Registration fee.
- Candidates seeking admission to the course should attach the following with the application.
a. Photostat or certified copies of mark list of the highest qualification, and that of Date of Birth Certificate.
b. Four Passport size Photographs.
- Applications which are either incomplete or unaccompanied by prescribed fees are liable for rejection.
- Application can be submitted in person at the office along with required documents between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. on any working day, or, can also be submitted by post.
- Fee concession of 5% will be given to girl students in Tuition Fee only.
- Student may be called for interview/written test, depending on the number of application received.
- If the student qualifies in the Interview/Written Test a seat is provided to him and he will be required to pay the admission fee on that particular day only.
- In the event of a candidate fails to deposit the fees, admission shall be given to the next candidates in the merit waiting list in order to complete the intake. Such candidate will have to deposit their fees on or before scheduled date and time for admission to the relevant course.
- However admission to School of Aeronautics will be made by a selection committee comprising of three highly qualified staff under the chairmanship of the Director of the Organization, and his decision will be final and binding.